To our Customers,
We are fully open and thank you all for your ongoing support.
In these uncertain times, I wanted to reach out to you personally about what we are doing here at Stratford Garden Centre to support you our customers and our team of staff. As the situation around the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure we provide a safe environment for you to shop.
As it has always been, the safety and security of our customers and staff remains our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we are listening to advice from the World Health Organisation and following the current Government Guidelines to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Our staff are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating procedures.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including all door handles, the till areas and the public toilets etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We have replaced the individual table menu’s in the Lime Tree Restaurants with menu boards.
- You can view our menu on our website here and social media pages, so that you can take a look before you visit.
- Our outdoor seating area is now fully open.
- The vast majority of our menu is now available as a takeaway option for you to enjoy in the comfort of your own home.
- We will continue to adjust food service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitisers for customer and staff use, with several automated hand sanitisers positioned in The Lime Tree Restaurant and around the Garden Centre.
- We are fortunate to have wide open and outdoor spaces to ensure you can feel comfortable shopping in a safe environment.
Stratford Garden Centre
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update 17th March 2020