To our Customers,
We are pleased to announce that the Garden Centre will be open from Wednesday 13th May 2020 and we very much look forward to welcoming you back. We have put some strict social distancing measures in place to keep you and our staff safe while you shop.
- During the busy times we will restrict access, all customers waiting to enter will be asked to form an orderly queue to the left of the main entrance.
- All customers will be required to use a trolley, this will help with social distancing while shopping and where possible we ask that you shop one person per household and actively discourage children at this time.
- Our greeter on the door will issue you with a clean trolley.
- We please ask that you come with a shopping list and a plan of what you need, so that you can keep your visit concise.
- Once in the garden centre, please follow the arrows which indicate the main customer flow and remember to keep a safe social distance of 2 metres from all staff and other customers.
- We have introduced a safe queuing system at the till and our Greeter will direct you to the next available till as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Our till staff will serve you from behind a screen and we will be only accepting card payments, contactless is now £45 and we are now accepting Apple Pay and Samsung Pay up to the value of £250.
- Once you have loaded your car, we kindly ask you to return your trolley to the entrance door, where it will be cleaned ready for the next customer.
- The Butchers and Veg Shack will continue to operate from our car park.
Please remember our usual happy staff are excited to welcome you back but understandably they may be feeling a little anxious, please respect their space and those of other customers around you.
We are still offering our delivery service and collection service for those customers that are more vulnerable or self isolating at home. Most importantly we hope you enjoy your visit to us, be it somewhat different and enjoy the time spent in your garden.
We wish you well and safe times,
from all at Stratford Garden Centre.
Director, Stratford Garden Centre
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update 13th May 2020